Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water Still Low @ Ky Lake, but slowly rising...pics

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Water Still Low @ Ky Lake, but slowly rising...pics

Water is rising slowly, a couple of tenths of an inch per day. Water in the next few weeks should rise 3 more feet. As you can see from the pictures. I added a landing zone to me boat dock for me new boat. Still gotta add bumpers. If the water rises another foot, it will breach the sandbar by Hog Holler and I will get to do some wade fishing. I love to wade fish...

Todd Miller (Crappiehunter) stopped by Sunday and I showed him the wade area. If the water gets right, he is gonna join me to do some wading...Hope he ain't scared of snakes...haha
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 01-10-2009 at 02:04 PM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default looks great

Tom, I have cancelled my trip to fish Kentucky lake. I qualified at grenada and decided to just save my money for the regional. I appreciate your help over Christmas time. I love the lake and will be takin gyou up on your invite late spring and summer. Maybe when schol gets out we can work something out. I could really use a couple days to truly relax.

Again, thanks for your help. You certainly have helped out many folks here on this site.

Tell Todd to send me some pics from Grenada. He took some pics whiel we were weighing in and stuff. Boy, imagine if a snake got in his waders! Now that would make a great picture!
    Last edited by David Waters; 04-03-2006 at 11:22 AM.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Cane Pole....What part of ky. lake are you at? I take my camper to the Land between the Lakes during the summer. I hope to move there some time in the near future maybe in Grand Rivers area.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    Water is rising slowly, a couple of tenths of an inch per day. Water in the next few weeks should rise 3 more feet. As you can see from the pictures. I added a landing zone to me boat dock for me new boat. Still gotta add bumpers. If the water rises another foot, it will breach the sandbar by Hog Holler and I will get to do some wade fishing. I love to wade fish...

Todd Miller (Crappiehunter) stopped by Sunday and I showed him the wade area. If the water gets right, he is gonna join me to do some wading...Hope he ain't scared of snakes...haha
    Ok. Todd said u had qualified. Don't blame u about saving the monies. Will plan to see u this summer...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slab-happy
    Hello Cane Pole....What part of ky. lake are you at? I take my camper to the Land between the Lakes during the summer. I hope to move there some time in the near future maybe in Grand Rivers area.
    West Sandy Creek off the Big Sandy River, South and East of Paris Landing Tn. (by water bout 10 miles).

Post Thanks / Like

Tom,We still need 3-4Ft. here to for the Crappie to get into normal spawning grounds. Storms yesterday an last night helped raise it some. Hope ya survived them o.k.!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Tom the TVA web site shows Pickwick will come up a foot in the next 24 hours. They have only ran one unit per day for over a week. Hope to see them get enough water to start running current.
    Theres a few places on the river below the dam, That I would love to fish. but can't get the boat in with the water so low.

Also your going to spoil Todd if you keep that up..LOL

Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohRed
    Tom the TVA web site shows Pickwick will come up a foot in the next 24 hours. They have only ran one unit per day for over a week. Hope to see them get enough water to start running current.
    Theres a few places on the river below the dam, That I would love to fish. but can't get the boat in with the water so low.

Also your going to spoil Todd if you keep that up..LOL

Pete
    I just checked TVA..Yep..It is gonna rise a foot by WED. Good...Like Dennis said, it needs to get up 3 or 4 more feet.............

Post Thanks / Like

Don`t jump off the left side.
    2018 Triton 18TX 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by krappiekrazy
    Don`t jump off the left side.
    That why I got that idiot rail up for Jeff..To remind me...ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast