Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The stock today 26th

Post Thanks / Like

Default The stock today 26th

Am i hard headed or what,Went to cc today fished my tail off. Being a little thin in the first place did not have alot to lose. Hate to say it but the pond cleaned my plow. 3 HRS one bite. I love that pond. I will be BACK. Not trying to cover my tail never watched a boat land a FISH. Talked to one boat comming in said theyhad 5,said it had been slow for them also. That was at 11am. Oh well hope you all have done better. THATS ALL FROM ROSCOE AND NEWT.

Post Thanks / Like

that's enough, sorry to hear of your tough day, I got a limit today, 1 rack of ribs, 1 pork roast, 1 brisket, there all soaking now, it aint fish but it aint bad

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know what to think,but atleast u gave it a whirl. Gettin the boat and tackle ready to go to CC in the morning.My grandson as got fishinitis.Thought about Truman sunday morning early but we decided to go to Stockton.Well post something good or bad when we get back home.

Post Thanks / Like

I feel your pain. Got there at 5:30. Waited for the fog to lift a little. Fished til mid mornin without so much as a bite. Like you said we weren't alone

Post Thanks / Like

Default stock today

beagle i would love to meet you for lunch like real quick like***** I should have stayed and and cooked tomorrws birthday meal for my son. ^^^^^^^ A real ? if i relpy to a post do i need to type in the subgect. Or not, not good on PC. Just trying to be stright. Thanks to all.

Post Thanks / Like

Default for arky

You are a real trooper GET THEM>

Post Thanks / Like

now that does sound like a good day mr. beagle man i love doing that q ing myself, its always nice when it comes out right.
    Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    that's enough, sorry to hear of your tough day, I got a limit today, 1 rack of ribs, 1 pork roast, 1 brisket, there all soaking now, it aint fish but it aint bad