Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rules?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rules?

I have looked everywhere and still cannot find the rules of these tourneysDoh. I am just looking for some of the basic rules of the game.
    Thanks
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I got these off of another thread. They were not where I told you. Sorry.
    Our rules are real simple. You can only use one pole at a time per person. You can use jigs or minnows or both at the same time. Which is working right now for bigger fish. Start fishing at 7 and be at the weigh in line by 3 with your best alive 7 fish to weigh in. Lot of fun and the winners will tell how they caught them when finished so everyone can learn from them. You can pay at the ramp from 6:00-7:00.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just getting ready to post a thread like this! I just found this site lastnight, has a ton of good info. I just got my first boat and have been doing a lot of crappie fishing on my favorite lake, Truman. I'm going to try to make the couples tournament and the Sept. Tourney if I can. Is anyone welcome to come fish? Is there any fees I need to pay except for the entry? Thanks, Matt

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site. Hope you can make a tournament or two and meet some of the gang. No extra fees for either tournament. Just something we do to try and get everyone together for a good time and learn more about crappie fishing. Look forward to meeting you at one of the tournaments.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I got these off of another thread. They were not where I told you. Sorry.
    Our rules are real simple. You can only use one pole at a time per person. You can use jigs or minnows or both at the same time. Which is working right now for bigger fish. Start fishing at 7 and be at the weigh in line by 3 with your best alive 7 fish to weigh in. Lot of fun and the winners will tell how they caught them when finished so everyone can learn from them. You can pay at the ramp from 6:00-7:00.
    Thank you, I thought I was just dense Those are some pretty straight forward rules, I am looking forward to fishing in one.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

lots of fun and def learn alot. these guys know how to fish that is for sure.
    What happens on the lake... makes for good stories at least