Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Several Concerned Tournament Fisherman. NEED ANSWERS

Post Thanks / Like

Question Several Concerned Tournament Fisherman. NEED ANSWERS

Looking For Answers??? TRUE or RUMOR. CRAPPIEMASTERS Tournament
    Several weeks ago I received a call from a friend who had some concerns about fishing anymore CrappieMaster Tournaments. He then informed me about what is considered at this point to be a rumor he had heard and asked me if I had heard anything about it. My friend advised me that the rumor was at a past tournament a team was allowed to weigh in after they were late to the weigh in line and after weighing in they won the tournament. Since my friend called me I have heard this story from several others but I have yet heard it from anyone who was there and participated in the tournament. None of them could say for sure if this is true. It was just something that they had heard.
    The purpose of this post is to try to figure out if this is true. The CrappieMaster tournament trail is a major trail that I have enjoyed being a part of for several years now. I've gotten to meet some very good people who are for sure to be life long friends of mine. I love to fish tournaments and hanging out with people who enjoy the sport like I do. There's nothing like sharing tactics and picking up techniques from some of the best known crappie fishermen in the country. This post is not to hurt any feelings or reputations but only to figure out if there is any truth to the rumor.
    I figure the best way to find out is to ask. I know this site has a lot of tournament anglers on it and I hope someone can shed some light on this subject for me and the rest of the fisherman who participate in these tournaments. We should be concerned either way. If its true why was it allowed and who is responsible?? And if this is just a rumor that has spread around it should be cleared up by us anglers who participate in the tournaments in hopes that something like this want hurt the participation in the future. There's enough corruption in the world now I don't care to have it in the sport of tournament fishing. Just looking for the truth. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope the rumor isn't so because Crappie Masters is a great organization. If they start bending the rules they will soon lose their credibility.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Best to go straight to the horses mouth and ask Crappie Masters. I believe what you are saying is nothing but a rumor.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep