Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Selling my extra 92 Johnson 9.9... fair price???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Selling my extra 92 Johnson 9.9... fair price???

I realize it varies by area but I'm going to sell my extra 9.9 Johnson shortly that came with my boat. What are you guys seeing on these for pricing? It was purchased from the local dealer last year and of course was "thoroughly" checked out by them. Runs absolutely top knotch and is REALLY clean. Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like

I sold my 98 Nissan 9.9 electric start about a month ago for 650.00 and pretty sure I sold it to cheap, it was same as brand new. Already regret selling it. Make sure you wouldn't need it later on.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks S... Yep, I won't use mine for sure so it's gotta go. That sounds like a great deal! That's pretty much the price I was thinking but after doing a little homework I'm going to hold tight just a little higher. thank you!!

All the best!

Post Thanks / Like

600-700 around here is what they get listed for. Assuming you mean a 2 stroke. I sold my 6hp 4 stroke merc recently 2007 for a really nice price to a fellow fisherman but I got a good deal when I bouhght it and it is nice to pass good deals along imo.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks AZ... I agree and have always tried to do the same (at least on the forums I've always hung around).

Post Thanks / Like

My area that motor would go for the $1600-2000 range. Heck motors from the 60's-70's are running a grand. If it was me I would keep it and use it for trolling.

Post Thanks / Like

If I thought there was any chance I would use it, I absolutely would. But I know it'll just collect dust in my garage so someone else might as well put it to use.

Post Thanks / Like

That is why I sold mine. Might as well get used and I needed the space in my garage as well as the extra dough

Post Thanks / Like

Even though its in top shape, I was thinking more in the 500 range becasue of the age of the motor. I see them on craigslist in that range all the time in my area.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944