Got this in an e mail and thought I would pass along in case anyone is interested. If ya read it you will know as much as I do about the man and the event, So sorry I can't answer any questions ya might have.

BIOLOGIST TO DISCUSS FRESHWATER FISH
AT DEBARY HALL SEPT. 3

Jay Holder, a biologist with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, will discuss freshwater fish at 2 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 3, at DeBary Hall Historic Site, 210 Sunrise Blvd.

He will focus on species that inhabit Central Florida’s rivers and lakes and will explain the best ways to catch them. He also will address conservation efforts to preserve local waters.

His discussion is part of Lemonade Lectures, a free learning series about local history, culture and destinations. The presentation will be in DeBary Hall’s stables. Light refreshments and lemonade will be served.
The Lemonade Lectures series is sponsored by the Enterprise Historical Conservancy and Volusia County. For information about the series, please call Heather Hohman at 386-668-3840.

DeBary Hall Historic Site, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is owned by the state and managed by the county’s Parks, Recreation and Culture Division. Tours of the 1871 hunting lodge are available from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and from noon - 4 p.m. Sunday. Admission prices are $5 for adults, $4 for seniors, $2 for children ages 3 - 12, and free for children 2 and younger.