Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Weather

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weather

I know this is off topic but I just heard about all the terrible weather and deaths related to the storms yesterday in West Tennessee. Hope all you Tenn. folks and family/friends are O.K.
    He among you who is without sin...cast the first stone.

Post Thanks / Like

I live in Jackson, TN. and we faired the storm well. Dyer county, Dyersburg, got hit hard. Courthersville, Mo. got hit too and that is where the Grizzly Jig Company is at. Our sympathies go out to all the famalies involved in the storm. My grandfather's house blew away in the 02' storm here. We had another devestating storm in o4'. We understand well, the devestation the storms can do. God Bless.

Crappie Xtreme is offline Moderator Illinois Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont remember what year it was either 02 or 04 when we went to Reel Foot on one of our yearly fishing trips. A tornado went right thru what used to be Gooch's resort. Missed the building but took out several cypress tree's and went across the lake. We were not there when it happened thank god but seen the after math and I bet it scared the crap out everyone.
    I sure hope everyone is ok, very good folks down there.

Crappie X.
    IL board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Did it hit around Paris or Dover? We have a place at Barkley in Tennessee and was just wondering.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Central Illinois was hit hard yesterday

Anyone hear from Frank an any of the other Illinois crappie.com members? Hope that they are all ok.

Our town is still cleaning up from last November's tornadoes. Saturday there were over 1000 volunteers helping to clean up storm debris.

We have some high straight winds here in the Evansville, IN area and the area to the South of us got more stormy weather than we did. One building in Evansville had it roof torn off by high winds. The roof flew off and landing in the street blocking traffic for a few hours. About 1000 homes were without power on the Northern parts of Vanderburgh County and Gibson County in Southern IN.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

We had Tornado Watchs here and some bad storms but survived them o.k. . Hope everyone else faired well!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

TAZ...I think your place will be okay. The storms did go through Paris but I have not heard any reports of serious damage in that area. No tornadoes there just wind and rain.