Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ tuesday?

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ tuesday! Any Tips?

I was thinking of heading to the gravois arm of the lake tuesday and doing some crappie fishing,but Im wondering how much this front that just came through will screw things up.Will the fishing have recovered from this front by tuesday morning?Ive got about a dozen other things I need to do tuesday so I would hate to drive from Jeff to the lake if the fishing was going to be really slow.Normally I would just go fishing anyway but I have a lot to do.Would you think the fishing will be any good tuesday morning?
    Last edited by spikerrr; 04-03-2006 at 03:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

It might have messed them up some but i bet if you hit your spots and fish a little slower and deeper you'll do ok.Why do things today when you can put them off till tommorrow is words i live by when it comes to fishin.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta go fish Spike, anything else can wait. I fished last weekend after that
    cold came in with lows in the 20s down at LOZ and it really didnt affect them that much at all. They were on channel banks in 8-10 ft about 5ft down. Go get em and give us the report!!
    Last edited by cmcduck; 04-03-2006 at 03:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz tuesday! Tips?

Ya Ill probably go after I drop my dog off at the vet(MCL surgery).Im not the greatest a findin crappie.Ive been working oodles of overtime for the last six years so its been about that long since I did any serious crappie fishing.Any tips? jig colors? I gotta go get some wire to get my new fishfinder working(Garmin 240) and install the transducer.Later

Post Thanks / Like

Spike- Ive been catching em under a slip rig with a jig tipped with crappie nibbles or whatever there called. Good luck with the dog my lab had her ACL
    done 4 years ago and has done great but now shes limpeing on her other leg, hope its not that it aint cheap!! blue and white and black and chartruse is whats been alright for me.