Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MO CDC Couples Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default MO CDC Couples Tournament

3rd annual couples tournament. I made a statement at the Aug CDC one pole tournament that the couples tournament would be held on Sept 17 from 7 am to 3 pm..But after checking with the marina at Bucksaw and discovering that they have a large 200 boat bass tournament scheduled on that date, I decided that wouldn't be a good idea so......we can do it either Saturday Sept 10 or Oct 8......we are going to try it on a sat this year hoping to get some more boats in it. Let me know what you all think on the dates..Thanks for you response.....

Post Thanks / Like

Either date sounds good to me, I wasn't going to be able to make the 17th that's when we're having my daughters birthday party. I didn't catch though what you were saying about the couples, does it have to be a female partner?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pvchief1 View Post
    Either date sounds good to me, I wasn't going to be able to make the 17th that's when we're having my daughters birthday party. I didn't catch though what you were saying about the couples, does it have to be a female partner?
    husband and wife, father and daughter, son and mom, I think you get the idea - 1 guy and 1 gal
    Last edited by Just Jiggin; 08-21-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Gotcha! I'll try to find one, wife won't fish.

Post Thanks / Like

I like Oct 8th, weather should be really nice by then. Just our 2 cents thanks
    smile, people always wonder what you are up to

Post Thanks / Like

OCT.8 works and like Double Trouble said the weather should be nice and cool by then.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Saturdays don't work for my lady! She works on Saturday's :-( so that's puts us out!

Post Thanks / Like

If your lady does any thing at all, it would be 99 percent more than you do.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I was just funnin my wife but now i think she would to try to fish it,the OCT DATE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD WORK FOR US OUT OF THOSE 2.SHOOT US SOME MORE INFOR.
    Crappie,turkey and mushrooms Great American Food

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will be in Florida on the October date which is my anniversary. Pretty damn sure that a tournament on Truman is not what the wife would call a suitable activity or place for us to be. I could make the September date as I have that weekend off work. If the October date is chosen your are more than welcome to use my scales and board. I can show you how to use them at the next tournament or if Lenny fishes the co-ed tournament he probally could be talked into helping run the scales for you. If you allow trailering and it is in October I would expect nothing less than 10lbs to win it and bet there will be several teams fishing the same 200 yard strech of water. Can't wait until cooler weather to startup where I left off because of surgery last year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast