Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fatboy, bring longjohns and kahula Friday!!!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy, bring longjohns and kahula Friday!!!

Longjohns to warm your butt, and the kahula to warm your gut. lol. It is gonna get cold.

Cane Pole
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

No problem. Will bring the longjohns, but will have to "borrow" the wifes Kalua. I don't drink licquor. I haven't touched a drop of licquor since i was nineteen. Long story. Something about a party, a girl, me breaking my hand on a guys face, jail, bail, parents being extremely ******. The thing i like about beer, i am really mellow. I love the world when drinking beer. I never ever get falling down drunk. I don't think that is my idea of a good time. With licquor, i wanna fight and that isn't good. I have a real nice scar on the back of head from when i was eighteen and a guy hit me a board. He didn't knock me out and he got the worst of it, but i don't care to go down that road again. Happy to bring you a bottle though for your hospitality.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 11-13-2004 at 12:31 AM. Reason: language

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey fatboy

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    No problem. Will bring the longjohns, but will have to "borrow" the wifes Kalua. I don't drink licquor. I haven't touched a drop of licquor since i was nineteen. Long story. Something about a party, a girl, me breaking my hand on a guys face, jail, bail, parents being extremely pissed. The thing i like about beer, i am really mellow. I love the world when drinking beer. I never ever get falling down drunk. I don't think that is my idea of a good time. With licquor, i wanna fight and that isn't good. I have a real nice scar on the back of head from when i was eighteen and a guy hit me a board. He didn't knock me out and he got the worst of it, but i don't care to go down that road again. Happy to bring you a bottle though for your hospitality.

After reading this post I take back every thing I said. You could get in trouble breaking old folk's bones....lol........
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

DonG, don't worry about it. I am peaceful by nature. I enjoyed talking to you at the Brawl. I did find something out though. The last "local" Hydrasports dealer is in Smithville Tennessee. I can't recall the name of it, but call Smithville Marine in Smithville and they will know the name of the place. They are just on the other side of Center Hill Lake.I would never break old folks's bones. I respect them too much. That is the way i was raised. I still have the clear assassins you gave me. Haven't lost one yet. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Don't worry about the hard Booze! I don't use it.

I don't drink hard stuff. Sounds like we had similar problems with the hard stuff. lol. I like my beer though. It shows too!!! lol

Cane Pole

Post Thanks / Like

fat boy, i told someone awhile back, the folks gonna think we aint nothing but a bunch of drunks over here casue we post so much about drinking. truth is, in the beast i doubt any one man ever has more than two or three beers and nobody has ever got drunk. that aint my idea of havin fun, dealing with a drunk. I keep a close eye on my crewmen, and if i think theres a problem, they wont be driving home... it sure is a lot of fun writing about it tho, injecting a little humor in the fishing stories makes for some pleasurable reading. I do like the hard stuff but im on medecine that warns against taking it with alcohol. I dont consider that low carb mule piss i drink beer, but so far ive done ok with it. Not what id like to have, but its better than nothing.....
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Cane Pole do you drink or like Coor's Light Beer. I picked up a few tonight and will bring some down. I also got some snacks to bring down too. Chips and some tail mix stuff.

I like Kaulua also but have not had any for a while I use to drink that stuff a long time ago. Here lately I have been drinking Wild Turkey or Vodka but never both. LOL I limit myself to only two highballs or maybe three if I want to really get looped. But I only drink when I am at home and don't have to go out.

I can go without the stuff for months but at times I do enjoy a few drinks.

I also enjoy some whine from time to time and I hear that is good at helping prevent heart disease. Clears the body of chloresteral I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    I don't drink hard stuff. Sounds like we had similar problems with the hard stuff. lol. I like my beer though. It shows too!!! lol

Cane Pole
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Rango, i figured that was what the deal was. I don't think someone like yourself would allow people to get all wild and crazy because i am like you i don't want to have to put up with someone causing trouble or being a pain in the butt.

Post Thanks / Like

like i told you fatboy, you gonna be right at home on the beast....
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gosh guys and gals!!

I ain't no drunk!! lol. I like beer. It makes you a mellow good fellow (song). I do not drink and drive, neither boats or cars....Moose, Coors is ok. I drink cheap beer (Natural Lite) and it has low alcohol content. I don't drink hard stuff , nor do I smoke. What others do, well it is their decision. Rango, I am still coming over when I retire for that nite cruise we talked about.

Cane Pole

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast