Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: East Fork 8/20

Post Thanks / Like

Default East Fork 8/20

Fished from 6:30 - 12:00, probably had 60 keepers in the first hour. Didn't keep any but my hand looks pretty tore up so I know I caught a ton. They were biting in the fog pretty good. They got smaller as the day went on but the bite was pretty good. My fish finder didn't work so I think we were in 15 or less ft of water all day. Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

fished East Fork today also, with Ricky D. bite is on... we saw 5 team out fish... I talked to two of the teams... looks like everyone is getting 100's of 10"+ most are fat blacks & some small white crappie...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AEFISHING View Post
    Fished from 6:30 - 12:00, probably had 60 keepers in the first hour. Didn't keep any but my hand looks pretty tore up so I know I caught a ton. They were biting in the fog pretty good. They got smaller as the day went on but the bite was pretty good. My fish finder didn't work so I think we were in 15 or less ft of water all day. Good Luck
    Thanks for the tip. I moved shortly after you left.
    I didn't get a good bite going until after 1:00. I had mostly whites later in the day. I fished till 4:30 or so. I'll be glad when the pleasure boat go back in storage.

Post Thanks / Like

I bite was pretty good this morning until the fog burned off. I moved spots several times trying to get away from them fat 8'' blacks. I did get one black at 11.5'', but you've still got to sort through a bunch to find some decent ones. The whites started out big and got smaller as the day went on. Won't be long and the jet skis will be gone. The first one was out today before 9 while the fog was still pretty thick.

Post Thanks / Like

Saturday was a blast if you liked a quick bite! Can't wait for all these thick 10 inch blacks to grow up. Should be fun in a few years.