Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Top weights and big fish for the season

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Top weights and big fish for the season

Top 3 big fish
    1. Pitts-Vallentine 1.74 May
    2. Goodman-Goodman 1.63 May
    3. Pitts-Vallentine 1.62 July

Top one day weights
    1. Jigging Tournaments-C. Rogers 9.08 July
    2. Jigging Tournaments-C. Rogers 8.85 May
    3. Pitts-Vallentine 8.67 July

Best three tournament totals
    1. Jigging Tournaments-C. Rogers 25.51 8.503 avg.
    2. Ranger397-Kaz 23.39 7.796 avg.
    3. Goodman-Goodman 22.28 7.426 avg.
    4.Pitts-Vallentine 22.03 7.343 avg.
    5. Farris-Ash 21.01 7.003 avg.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Jared, you know there is some pretty good fisherman fishes these CDC tournaments. We may very well fall flat on our faces Saturday but I gotta say I'm pretty proud to see our names on that list a couple times. Sure have had a lot of fun and met some people who I'm glad to call friends fishing these.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike you and your dad are a prime example of what these informative tournament are all about. If a person takes the info given out after the weighin and puts it to use under the same conditions on a later date or the following year it will pay off for sure. It helped me last year also a great deal. We used a pattern from the month before lead us to a win. To best this field and win a tournament is a true accomplishment. No better feeling last year than to win one of these against some of the best fisherman in the state and country for that matter. Getting a congrats from Rogers-Rogers, Pitts-Vallentine, Brent, Monty and others of equal status is a feeling worth more than any prize money could ever do. We have guys fishing these that combined have won over 10 Crappie Masters tournaments and can only imagine how many top 10's in them. We have two of the top 3 in points for the MO state champions that have fished all these and will be there this weekend also. They deserve a big congrats for all they have done to promote these and all they have helped us learn. I will be cheering on Ole Big stick-Charlie and Pitts-Vallentine next weekend to bring home a MO state championship for the CDC gang. Also a big thanks to Kevin Rogers for getting these started last year so we can come out for a great time and learn from all their experiance over the years. With that being said let's whip them this weekend. Hope everyone enjoys these as much as I do. As long as they stay fun and informative for everyone we will keep them going for everyone to enjoy.
    Last edited by Jigging15; 08-19-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, you're ready for Crappie Masters, quit jacking around and get in the thing!

See you tomorrow……
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate the vote of confidence Kevin. Maybe one of these days

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like we will have several new names on this list now. I will try and get this updated tonight after work or tomorrow.