I have an anonymous member who wishes to remain anonymous, that has some extra fishing supplies, and wants to give it to someone in need. So here is what I want to do.

Please PM me the Mailing Address of someone you think can really use some fishing supplies, jigs and such. I don't want to get into detail on what will be sent, but it's simply some fishing stuff, and it's all new stuff btw. We want to help someone in need, someone who could really use help to get out and go fishing. We want it all to remain anonymous on all sides, we don't want to embarrass anyone, we just want to help a fellow fisherman. And we will likely send a package to a couple people in need, so don't hesitate to chime in.

Again, we are just trying to do good, so in the PM I would like a little information about why this person would be a good candidate. The information will be strictly held in confidence, I just want to know it's going to someone who can use it. Also, I will only accept requests from long standing members, or "longer" standing members. Sorry, but I think newbies are just too new at this point. I just don't want this to go the wrong way.

Everything will remain anonymous, even whether something was sent to someone, I don't want to make promises cause I don't know how many requests I'll get.

You all have known me long enough, I'm just trying to help give stuff away, to good people that can use it. This is no scam. Along with the anonymous donation, I will likely include stuff from our sponsors too. So please help me help those in need that are deserving.

I think this is a great thing, especially in these economic times. Thanks all, you guys, and gals are the best. And especially thanks to the generous anonymous member that brought this to my attention and started this process.

DO NOT post mailing addresses here, PM them to me along with a sentence or two about why they are deserving.

You can post your thoughts about this process here though, let me know what you think.