Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Woods Creek

Post Thanks / Like

Default Woods Creek

My wife wanted me to take her fishing this weekend which is a rare thing so I jumped on the opportunity to take her. Went went to woods creek first since last May. We fished some fallen down trees. We caught 15 between the two of us. Two were barely keepers the other two wasn't to bad. I hate to say it but my wife caught the biggest one but I was so proud of her tough because that was a rare treat for her. I was pleased with the trip to woods creek it was better than I thought it would be.

Post Thanks / Like

If my wife wants to go fishing we go fishing love just watch her have a good time catching anything that will bite. lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Taking Wife Fishing

My wife and I have been going to Reelfoot Lake for the past 12 yrs. She really enjoys crappie fishing and for the last 3 yrs has caught the largest fish each trip. Every year while we're there I just wait for her to say "Get the net honey!" Glad you guys enjoy sharing your fishing trips with your wives also.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't feel too bad, allstar. My girlfriend ALWAYS oufishes me. I have fished twice, if not thrice as much as her, but I guess it's just a gender thing. I think women have more patience, which leads to more fish. All the same with me, I just like to see SOMEONE catching fish. It always makes me proud to see her reeling in a hawg, though. More power to her... I can always say that I tied the jig on and told her what to use (not to mention I always get to take those big ones off the hook for her). :D
    All in all you're just another fish on my wall.