Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tinkin about CG

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tinkin about CG

Haven't TTT Doh there. KSfish99 wantsHands Clapping to,,,, anybody else?? Friday??? Caravan??? Anybody been fishin there? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I'm tinkin Truman!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good to me, I have a open seat if anyone is interested.

Post Thanks / Like

The seat has been filled.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang, I missed out! Had me tinkin Golden Jig. Oh well, good luck. Can't wait to see the pics. Looks like Craig might be down on some saugys maybe.

Post Thanks / Like

No saugeyes for us, the morning was not every good, just a mixed bag, but put together a good bite in the afternoon. Location location just had to find them. Good trip, good company or thirty ment the knife.

Post Thanks / Like

I tink ifin dere wus lessDoh wind,,, we just might of found a tree biteHands ClappingHands Clapping. Even when we went to de piles,,, gota fine de right one & depth. 'Golden Jig' Rofl,,,,,, Well let's just say untill de minner bite changes,,,,,Thumbs Up ,,, IT'S MINE!!!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Well all I can say is the day ended better than it started and I got a little schoolin from Ron.I already knew we'd get outfished by Chatt and Bob and of course they both had to rub in how cool it was under that big ol umbrella but like Ron said "REAL MEN DON'T NEED NO STINKIN SHADE"!! Hands Clapping....now where did you get that setupThumbs Up? Good hot day with other liars...thanks ya'all. (nice job on the double seat Ron)
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

We don't need the shade but we sure do like it! When Chatt put a couple ounces of that Forty Creek in the bait well...well I expected all those minners to die. They got so wound up that they were jumpin out of the bucket. Other interesting thing is that all the fish we caught were adults. :o