Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Electronics

Post Thanks / Like

Default Electronics

Thanks for taking my question.
    Do you use or have you experimented with electronics other than depth finder/ side image or trolling motor.
    NightProwler

Ronnie Capps is offline Seven Time National Crappie Champion * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glow Technology in catching crappie has already made its place in my mind for catching crappie. It is of a huge advantage!! You can get tubes now and cranks are coming.

Ronnie

Ronnie Capps is offline Seven Time National Crappie Champion * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

As for trolling motors........ I have backed off the power to an 80 lb Minn Kota with shortest shaft. It is much more quiet than some of the larger motors and works a bit better for me in most situations.

Post Thanks / Like

How about the HydroWave unit which incorporates the latest in patented sound-emitting technology that effectively imitates the audible underwater sounds of baitfish and fish-feeding activities, of which research has proven to stimulate feeding impulses in game fish. The unit emits sound waves that predatory fish feel, hear and sense as natural baitfish activities, to “ignite a feeding frenzy.”? Kevin VanDam used it during the Bass Master Classic.

Post Thanks / Like

I have not had the opportunity to use this technology. I am certain from my experience that the initial contact with structure holding crappie in this more "dormant" time of year for crappie they are a bit shy to bite even a live minnow. After the initial presence of a bait into the structure typically a couple minutes usually a single bite will trigger a frenzy. You may catch 10 fish very quickly and even 2 at a time if your double live bait riggn.

RC