Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: powerbait crappie nibbles

Post Thanks / Like

Cool powerbait crappie nibbles

where do i buy them??? checked today at gander mountain in ohio & they were all out?

thanks!
    Happy Fishin!
    Kermit
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL

Post Thanks / Like

Default nibbles

Quote Originally Posted by parivercat
    where do i buy them??? checked today at gander mountain in ohio & they were all out?

thanks!
    Happy Fishin!
    Kermit
    www.fishusa.com

Post Thanks / Like

Mine came from the mountain.

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought mine at Cabela's.
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

Post Thanks / Like

just got 7 new bottles for $10 on e-bay. have bought the glittered nibbles from cabelas. i haven't had much luck with them yet but i hear good things about them from others. i am going to give them a good try before i make up my mind. stump jumper

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Get mine from fish usa. I tried the sparkly ones too but they didn't work as good as the regular ones. They do stain everything they touch tho. 7 jars for $10 bucks.... :rolleyes: i wonder why anyone would give something that good away at less than 1/3 of the regular price?
    Last edited by chaunc; 11-09-2004 at 04:10 PM.

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default sparkles

When I purchased mine all they had were the gold and silver sparkles. I have been doing real well with gold. When we had our meeting the fish were hitting minnows not real well so I decided to try somthing else. I went for the gold nibbles but, they were in the back the boat. I had the silver in front of me so I thought I would try them. Up to that point I had not caught a fish on silver. first cast I pulled a 13 incher next cast a smaller one around 10" a few casts latter nailed a 14" fish and a few more smaller ones. So I guess the conclusion is try them all and fish them at different times and situations and at some point they will work for you. I am not sold on the silver but, sunday made me think twice about not using the silver. Hopefully Zig will be able to get the pictures posted from sunday and you will see some of the fish that I caught.
    Just my two cents.
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Thanks

Thanks for the answer on where to get powerbait for crappie!

Happy Fishin!
    Kermit
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL

Post Thanks / Like

Sparkles, I use both colors silver and gold , Chart. I use the silver one if I am useing a light colred jig and gold or Chart. If I have a green or chart. color on , I have read some guys that use Ruby Red Minnows Put a red sparkle ones on first before the minny, can't help you on that one I have only used those ruby reds one time and did'nt have good luck. But for the sparkles I swear by them, I have 4-5 bottles in the boat all the time. And I was useing them on Sunday too! Zimmy