Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: trolling cranks in Beaver Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default trolling cranks in Beaver Lake

I trolled cranks from the Kayak Sunday morning and caught 9 keepers and through back more than that in shorts. I jigged for a while in some new fallen trees but only caught 1 keeper. I bet this fall these trees will be home to many of my suppers. A friend and I went Walleye fishing Saturday morning. He caught one keeper and I didn't catch a walleye. I'm yet to catch a walleye. I'll keep trying.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm in your boat!

Quote Originally Posted by mb4850 View Post
    I trolled cranks from the Kayak Sunday morning and caught 9 keepers and through back more than that in shorts. I jigged for a while in some new fallen trees but only caught 1 keeper. I bet this fall these trees will be home to many of my suppers. A friend and I went Walleye fishing Saturday morning. He caught one keeper and I didn't catch a walleye. I'm yet to catch a walleye. I'll keep trying.
    Have yet to catch an 'eye' yet from my yak either, or a smallie for that matter. My favorite (aka, closest) lakes don't have any/many. Gona try and get some in Sept and Oct though.Thumbs Up Will post some pics or video if I do.

Happy yak fishing.