Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: everyone's stirring

Post Thanks / Like

Default everyone's stirring

I wish I counted the number of boats I seen on the highways today. Bet that at least one in every ten vehicles I'd seen was tuggin a boat behind. Lots of boats on the wapp today, even a few pwc's and pleasure boaters. Even if them fish wasn't biting I bet it was nice to be out on the lake today. If anyone on here's from SEMO, duck creek has been wearing 'em out, I heard. Seen a bunch of boats headin there this am. Anyways I wish I didn't have to work somedays, especially if they are like today. It kinda stinks that when you leave for work its dark, and when you get home it's dark. Maybe I'll be able to squeeze some evening fishing in when this time changes. Oh well just gettin really, really antsy (sp) and needed to do something, so I'll sit here and daydream. Thanks for the open ear everyone. I'll be able to get out there soon and have some reports come he&# or high water.
    -rascal
    "She's A Bute Clark"

Post Thanks / Like

Default today was the day.....

had a friend of mine call me from Enid and he and his son had 40 plus early in the afternoon....said they should have thier limit by dark.....another friend called me from Grenada and he and his buddies had 27....that was about 11:30.....sure wish that I could have been there.....maybe this week and next......jigpole