Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie camp 06????????????????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie camp 06????????????????

Has anyone heard from the campers? Looks like they are getting some bad weather. Watched the weather channel. It said strong storms with local flooding in Hot Springs area today. Strong storms for Sunday with 25 to 35 mph. They will have a good story to tell whenever they get back online.
    2018 Triton 18TX 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Post Thanks / Like

I bet they are having fun. And that place will never be the same. LOL
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I couldnt make it this weekend for crappie camp as my son has his first baseball games. I did go and meet J White and Fishingpox as they were passing my house on the way to crappie camp. I dropped off some fish and deer sausage for them to take for the crew to eat. Those two were as giddy as a girl scout on cookie day. Sure wish I could have jumped in the truck with them.

I got to see J Whites rig and it is the sweetest truck/camper/boat combo in North America. I hope I have a set up like that some day when I grow up to be a big boy.

Post Thanks / Like

Was wondering the same thing. Did'nt Cane Pole post about going wireless or somthing awhile back. I thoght he'd be keeping us updated from the lake hehe. Must be fishin or having to much fun. Man gooch, you get the trophy for restraint for not jumpin in the truck with Pox and Jeff. Somehow i'm havin trouble picturing them two as girl scouts though hehe...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Jerry Blake is posting updates..seems they did get some storms.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Yeah, Izz .....

Quote Originally Posted by izzysfishin
    Was wondering the same thing. Did'nt Cane Pole post about going wireless or somthing awhile back. I thoght he'd be keeping us updated from the lake hehe. Must be fishin or having to much fun. Man gooch, you get the trophy for restraint for not jumpin in the truck with Pox and Jeff. Somehow i'm havin trouble picturing them two as girl scouts though hehe...izzy
    Cane Pole is wireless ... but, he's still home. He won't be making it to CC ... which is miles away, in S. Ark. I'm sure others will have stories to tell, as they return home. And I'm sure Jerry & Daryll will keep us updated on a day to day basis. .......... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I thought CP was going. Sure hope they get some decent weather. it's pouring here as i type. I'm gonna do my best to make crappie camp and the Louisianna get together next year...izzy