Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Info On Crappie World Magazine?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Info On Crappie World Magazine?

I had such bad service 3 years ago that I didn't renew my subscription. I didn't get my issues or if I did they were on the news stands a month before I got mine. Now the news stands around here don't carry it anymore. I like the Mag and would subscribe again if they've straightened up their act. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

They haven't straightened up the operation. They only publish about 6 issues a year, maybe as few as 4, and there are long times when they don't publish.

It seems to me like the magazine is just an afterthought to try to get people to pay for their "Fresh Water Tackle Shop" catalog of overpriced fishing equipment.

Try Crappie Angler Magazine: Crappie Angler

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

I have a years subscription and have only gotten 2 issues.. I had to call 3 times to get the first one because it was 3 months late.
    I wouldn't recommend anyone subcribing to it. Yes it has some good articles but if you like paying for advertisments thats most of the magazine.
    Take you kids fishing today!!! They will be grown (and married and have children of their on) tomorrow. Then you can take your GRANDKIDS!
    Podunkideas Pro Staff
    Cornfield Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo13 View Post
    i have a years subscription and have only gotten 2 issues.. I had to call 3 times to get the first one because it was 3 months late.
    I wouldn't recommend anyone subcribing to it. Yes it has some good articles but if you like paying for advertisments thats most of the magazine.
    x2
    "Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn." - Chuck Clark :D

Post Thanks / Like

This discussion has been brought up many times on this board. Many of us have paid for a subscription and never received anything. I never got the first issue ever but they sure got my money.

dkb23 is offline Moderator Illinois Forum and Supermod
    Post Thanks / Like

My take on this is>>>>>>> JOKE!!!!! They should not be able to advertise their magazine for sale ANYWHERE! They do not follow through with their end of the contract! I would call this STEALING! Just my opinion.
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

They must be making a killing, taking peoples money and not giving them the product.

Post Thanks / Like

They also publish the Bassin magazine, see bassin at new stands but only once this year did I see a Crappie World at news stand, it was dated spring issue or something like that....
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought the fall issue yesterday.
    HAVE A CRAPPIE DAY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast