Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday

Well, I am gonna try and hit the Harris chain tomorrow if I can wake my wife up early enough. If not I will be on Monroe. Anyone else heading out tomorrow?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    Anyone else heading out tomorrow?
    Yea.... we'll be headed out for Maggie Valley. I hate to leave these cool mountain mronings and evenings, but the vacation's almost over and we'll probably be back by Thursday. So I'm planning on dusting off the boat and hitting somewhere next week. Let me know how you do.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

10-4, drive carefully in them mountains with that bus.

Post Thanks / Like

Man wish I had checked in more often ,maybe I could have tagged along w/ my boat! Kinda waiting for cooler weather though Ha Ha.

Kinda nice at Deleon where you can go dip in the spring when it gets unbearable. But it was super slow for us 2 weeks ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Today was more a trial run since putting a new trolling motor on my boat. I put new T bars on and had to get them all adjusted and everything before getting to serious. Got a late start and was fishing at 7:30 and kept 4 hostage in the livewell by 8:00 and the bite slowed and quit by 8:30. Wish I had been on the water fishing before daylight. And it was too danged hot by 9:00 to stand it anymore. And yes a dip in some springs would have been quite handy.

shuorc is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Where did you end up at?
    <*(((((><

Post Thanks / Like

Up on Carlton. You have a PM

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry no report last weekend only six fish and too hot. Did take a photo of my last fish 1lb 7oz but my camera crapped out on me. Water temp 91 fewer shad than last week and fewer fish. Tried to learn to dock shoot in the pool... It's cool....... Something new to try on the river docks this fall. Good luck if you go to the river this week.Andy

Post Thanks / Like

Speakin of shootin docks, every time I pass the marina that is just north of I-4 I always consider pullin in and giving it a go. Gotta be some deeper water towards the river side and well shaded. Anyone ever try em.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    Well, I am gonna try and hit the Harris chain tomorrow if I can wake my wife up early enough. If not I will be on Monroe. Anyone else heading out tomorrow?
    sooo while i'm playing away in Key West, your fishing my backyard. catch up with you soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast