Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fundraiser event update

Post Thanks / Like

Default fundraiser event update

Well I guess my adventure was not going to be enough of a challenge so someone decided to throw in a 60% chance of rain and thunderstorms for the entire weekend and an east wind right in my face on Saturday. Oh well, not going to discourage me. I will succeed!!!
    My son "slabkid" will be updating throughout the weekend right here on the kayak forum, also on the main forum, and on the Michigan forum as much as he can. He will also be posting updates to my fundraiser Facebook page which will probably have the most detailed updates. Just log into your Facebook account and search for Michigan Coast To Coast For A Cure. This will be my last post until after I complete my journey.
    If you are not yet aware of what my fundraiser is about just use this link to the thread on the main forum page.
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/main-...ease-read.html
    Thanks again for all the support from my friends here at crappie.com
    Last edited by slabsrus; 08-12-2011 at 10:21 AM. Reason: add link
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Remember the weatherman has a 50% chance of being wrong. Hope it all goes well!

Post Thanks / Like

Well it figures. I postponed my adventure across the state due to the heavy rain and lightning this morning and still in the forecast for the rest of the day. I will look at the calendar in the next day or 2 and reschedule.Thanks again everyone.
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D