Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boat pricing between 10 and 20 thousand

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat pricing between 10 and 20 thousand

I am hoping to be in the market for a new boat within the next 6 months if all goes well. I want to get as much boat possible for the most reasonable price. I want to stay with a crappie style set up. I want 2 livewells 1 in the front and 1 in the back with baitbucket. I want dual seating up front. If you all do not mind sharing pics or information on your boat packages and prices you gave for them and pros and cons about them I would appreciate it. I want to stay in the 10 to 20 thousand range. i really like what I see in the war eagle predator 861, is there any way of getting this boat for less than 20 grand?

Post Thanks / Like

I would go look for a lowe 180 2004 to 2008. The stingers have what you want and you can save a lot on a nice used one.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Dongotto, I am really scared about buying a used boat. I had a new one and the powerhead went out on it and thankfully the warranty covered it. Almost 5 grand for the repair.

Post Thanks / Like

1775 Impact (New) | Lund Boats - Premium Aluminum Fishing Walleye Boats

TRACKER Boats : Bass & Panfish Boats : 2011 Pro Team 190 TX Description

TRACKER Boats : Deep V Boats : 2011 Pro Guide V-175 WT Description

G3 Boats : Angler V172 T

I could spend your $$$$ pretty easily....just send it to me I will break the boat in for you then you can come get it.......but bring jigs w/you ha ha

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a new Excel 1860 Crappie this spring. It's got everything you said you want except a baitwell. I got mine with a 60 four stroke, upgraded TM, and several other goodies for under 20K.

Cool thing about the Excel is that the 1860 has a .125 gauge hull. Solid, well built boat. So far I love mine. PM me for more details if you'd like.

http://www.excelboats.net/boats/crappieboats.htm

Post Thanks / Like

look at the tracker dual species 175TF, may be what you're looking for, same boat as the PT175 but the front deck is lower which I like. Only thing I don't particulary like is it only comes in that funky blue color LOL. Is in your price range, comes ready to go to the lake, just stop and get your rods and some gas.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Splitshot82 View Post
    I bought a new Excel 1860 Crappie this spring. It's got everything you said you want except a baitwell. I got mine with a 60 four stroke, upgraded TM, and several other goodies for under 20K.

Cool thing about the Excel is that the 1860 has a .125 gauge hull. Solid, well built boat. So far I love mine. PM me for more details if you'd like.

http://www.excelboats.net/boats/crappieboats.htm

I have one of these in stock if you would like to see one. I also have several Xpress models that fit your criteria. Some of them just hit the market. PM or call me for the details.
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Lowe stinger and really like it. Their set up is the way that you want. The decks are wider than most in their class which gives you alot of stability. Due to the width they are prone to porpising so go for the longest you can afford which will help. Last time I looked there was a pretty good rebate on the new ones.
    Give someone a fish and you feed them for a day; teach someone to fish and you feed them for life.
    Matthew 5:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Post Thanks / Like

The nearest LOWE dealership is quite a distance from me, I do like the looks of them though. I also like the tracker boat that is set up with the options i like. Please keep the info coming.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Dongotto, I am really scared about buying a used boat. I had a new one and the powerhead went out on it and thankfully the warranty covered it. Almost 5 grand for the repair.
    I bought Billbobs used motor. The warranty had ran out on it and he bought a new motor. I mentally thank Billbob for the bargain each time I launch. It's been the best motor I've ever owned. Proper maintenance is the key.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast