Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: back for a bit and asking for a little help

Post Thanks / Like

Default back for a bit and asking for a little help

hey all

im back for a bit been very busy here lately work,kids,work and more work . i have been checking in here and there when i have a few mins hope everyone is doin good and being safe

and now here is what im asking for help and prayers for
    i know everyone has heard of Fred Guthrie, Missouri Water Patrol trooper,and his k-9 partner reed went missing last week.fred has been a long time freind and family freind and few of you may have seen them at smithville on patrol a few times there. there is a facebook page for thoughts and prayer for the both of them and people have started putting blue ribbons up to honer them

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

i have been up at big lake to help with the recovery efforts there are alot of people helping out there i came home for a day then going to go back up probley on thursday to help out again

so im asking everone for a quick thought for fred and all the water patrolmen that keep us safe out there on the water and tie a blue ribbon around ur tree front pourch mailbox or what ever to show your support for these guys that put there life out on the line so we can have a safe day on the water

thanks for all your support
    brianName:  184167_10150265089187358_503302357_7805200_7595075_n.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  84.3 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Done
    Give someone a fish and you feed them for a day; teach someone to fish and you feed them for life.
    Matthew 5:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Sir, done deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Brian....good to hear from you again. Been a while. I just wish it were better circumstances. Prayers sent up for Fred and we'll see about getting a ribbon hung out. Good job doin' what you're doin'. Don't be a stranger.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from you Brian sorry to hear about your friend,i'll send one up for all involved.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie