Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Laurel Lake or Woods Creek?

KyNitroJeff Guest

Default Laurel Lake or Woods Creek?

Laurel Lake or Woods Creek this Sat for crappie?

Thanks,

Jeff

KyNitroJeff Guest

Default Wow.. no replies..

Anyway, decided on Woods Creek and out of the 3 of us, we only caught 9 dinks.....

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Sorry KNJ ....

I don't fish either lake, for Crappie, or I'd have offered some info. I've only fished them a couple of times, many years ago, but never for Crappie.
    I usually start my "local" Crappie fishing (Central KY) in mid April to early May ... depending on weather/water conditions. This year I'm planning on trying to be a little more diverse on which lakes I fish. I hope to get a chance to hit Green River Lake, Herrington Lake, and maybe even Cave Run Lake ... along with my usual trips to Taylorsville Lake. I doubt I'll be able to hit all of them during the spawn, but whichever ones I do get to fish ... I'll put a report on here.
    Thanks for your report, and sorry you didn't fare so well ........ luck2ya ... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Always count on the pappy: he'll never let ya down. Let's just hope he doesn't brag too much about his stringers and stringers of slabs. :D
    All in all you're just another fish on my wall.