Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fished Bucksaw over the weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fished Bucksaw over the weekend

Met up with fisheyes on Saturday morning for the first time. Hit the water a little after 6 and the first spot he showed me he had a fish on before I had a line in the water. I learned some new stuff and learned what to start to look for and where to go. I had a great time and came back with 20 nice fish. Fisheyes is a great guy and I could have not asked for a better day and hope to have many more. the fish we found were in 10 to 20 fow and were 10 to 12 down. I could not find a color that was great and minnows were good too.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a great trip. Every time out can be a learning experience.

Post Thanks / Like

a great day !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

First off, thanks to CDC for giving us a chance to meet great people and have the opportunity to make great friends and memories. I met Jim sat. morn. and we had a great time. jim is a class act. He's got a lot of passion for fishing and life in general and if you get a chance to go with him, I highly recommend it. Jim, thanks for a great day and let's do it again soon!
    Most of my money is spent on fishing, fishing tackle and boats, the rest is wasted.

Post Thanks / Like

outstanding report, glad you two hooked up, great bunch of folks on here, willing to share and learn, congrats on the catch also,nothing like a good mess of fish after a hard days work finding them.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to here you did well also allways fun to fish with new people. I fished that same pattern on Sat/ Sun and did well both days. Fished with Scarin on Saturday, action was good but lots of aint's. Caught several over 13 going up from Bucksaw on Sunday. Inside and outside edges of the flats along with isolated trees worked the best. Caught several fishing 18 ft down.

Post Thanks / Like

Good deal guys, Im headed Cole camp this week Wed-Sat and plan on hitting Bucksaw for the first time. really looking forward to it. If any of you see a little "Arkansas" Red nito, stop and say hi.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day on the water.Plan on being at Bucksaw this Friday and Saturday to see how the fishing is going.

Post Thanks / Like

Good report, Jim. Glad to hear you two guys got to fish and do some catching together. Can't beat CDC for meeting some good people.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.