Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Arthur vs Shenago Lake

RKol Guest

Default Lake Arthur vs Shenago Lake

Long Time reader first thread. I can have my boat in arthur and be fishing in 20 minutes, But i drive an hour to shenago to fish for crappie. I have trouble catching crappie in aurther but we almost always bang them in shenago.When we do get into the fish at arthur they are small. Anybody else have this problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Rkol, this is my first post also, but I always read the message board. I agree, I always do better at shenango. I can never get into the crappie at arthur like I do at shenango.

Speaking of shenango, has anyone fished there the past few days. The weather has been great. I was thinking of heading there this sunday. any reports????

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Guys, It sounds like you need to come to a fish together with the KCA club and meet some people who caught a lot of fish from both Lakes and get the inside scoop on some others real good lakes in the area. I fish both lakes myself and have good luck on both. There is a open Invite to all who love to caught crappies to attend the fish-together. Zimmy