Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortville Lives 8/6

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shortville Lives 8/6

The Mrs and I burned thru 4dz minnows this morning to catch one limit. Was a nice morning for us on the lake. I can't seem to find the bigger fish. Been fishing trees in 24 FOW like I normally do this time of year. I guess the prolonged heat has messed that pattern up.

My good buddy hardhead will be proud we didn't knife any "tourney fish" today. Rofl
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Krazy what depth were you fishing, just wondering if the thermal line was making a drifference. I couldn't tell you where the lake is right now been to busy to get out. Thanks for the report.
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Dave.....don't be using those big words on me like that. Lol

We were fishing down 6-10'.

That made three times in one week for me....what's your problem with getting out?

We are back out on the lake again.....went home to get mommas boat
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

I fished longview for a couple hours, all shorts. 8-10ft down in the same depth. Hitting the jig like crazy.
    Used pink/pearl slab slayrs and electric chicken slab busters.

Post Thanks / Like

Had the same experience tonight. We burned through a bunch of minnows and really only caught about 6-8 keepers total, though we probably caught about 30 total. Pretty much all of them about 20-25 feet in the trees on but about 12-15 fow.

When we ran out of minnows, we may as well have called it a day. I think we caught only one more and maybe had 2 other bites we missed.

Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

dang tough fishing all arround, but sounds like you had a great day and a limit, thats pretty good in this weather. rest of y'all boys better step it up or you will go hungry for fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post

My good buddy hardhead will be proud we didn't knife any "tourney fish" today. Rofl
    RoflRoflHands ClappingHands Clapping he'd be proud of baller and i to, took the knife to some eater's but no "tourney fish"
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Krazy.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

if you went thru 4 dz minners ,atleast you was'nt bored.congrats on the limit.

Post Thanks / Like

Same thing here. Mrs. Tamer and I went out last night 8/6 fished from 6:30 to 11:00. Went through 6-7 doz minnows. caught over 100 fish and brought home 12 eaters. alot of 8.5-8.75 fish were caught. We fish 15-20 fow 8-12 ft down. Most keepers came off the light at 15 fow after dark.
    Give someone a fish and you feed them for a day; teach someone to fish and you feed them for life.
    Matthew 5:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast