Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Seat Tomorrow?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Open Seat Tomorrow?

Does anyone have an open seat tomorrow for Truman or Smithville? I'm willing to buy bait and beverages if anyone is available, my trolling motor cable snapped Wednesday and it pretty old so I'm trying to decide on getting it fixed or getting a new trolling motor. It's had a good run, it has to be at least 20yrs old if not older. Also if anyone has an old 12 volt trolling motor with between a 36-45 inch shaft let me know what you are willing to take for it.

Thanks
    Chris

Post Thanks / Like

got kids in town or i'd go.....craigs list and bass boat central are good places to find used tm's in case you didn't know

Post Thanks / Like

I think my wife committed to getting up and going with me in the Am on Truman, but I may have a cable that will fix your motor. It came from a motorGuide. Hell I'll help ya put it on if it will fit. My lake house # is 417-644-1889 and my cell is 816- 519-3884
    Last edited by Fisheyes; 08-05-2011 at 01:02 PM. Reason: mispelled word
    Most of my money is spent on fishing, fishing tackle and boats, the rest is wasted.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm fishing Kinkaid in the morning by myself pulling cranks if you want to come down, boat has a bimini and I have the cranks.

Let me know

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SEMOmike View Post
    I'm fishing Kinkaid in the morning by myself pulling cranks if you want to come down, boat has a bimini and I have the cranks.

Let me know
    If that's Kinkaid in IL that would be a long haul for me I'm on the other side of Missouri in Kansas City. Thanks anyway though

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto kc here too going to Truman but thanks for the invite
    Most of my money is spent on fishing, fishing tackle and boats, the rest is wasted.

Post Thanks / Like

CrappieNM....hopefully someone @ Truman can help you out. Smithville is WORK!

Post Thanks / Like

Chris,

I think hardhunter2 has a motor to sell.
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Chris I got a minn Kota 12V 55lbs of thrust trollin motor! I dunno how long of a shaft it's got but if your interested shoot me a text or give me a call 816 694 5729

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 65lb 45" Minn Kota came with the boat. I'd part with it for $100 for a C.com member. Let me know if you are interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast