Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for lure info in GA

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for lure info in GA

I have come across a lure called (u need a lure) superfly made in Georgia. I am wondering if anyone out there has any info on where someone could find these jigs to purchase? The jig has a round head a jelly/tube body and a hair tail. Thanks in advance.

kytiteloc

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

that sound like a hal-fly but the body isn`t jelly just a plastick worm type material . the hal-fly has ben the #1 jig around here . had a fisherman at lake blacksher a few years ago gave me a jig that he made that looked like the hal-fly .
    have you tried the teezur jig it is simular to the one you described . they are on the main crappie board . have used a sample that they sent me and have to order some soon . thwy are in tennessee.check with 1weezer . david sumner and his wife mad the jig after his death i think last year his wife desided to keep up the buisness . git in contack with them and try their jig . every one that has tried it likes it that i know of.
    retired and now i will always fish

Morphine Guest

You could try looking at a basspro shop. They usually have most everything.

www.basspro.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the suggestions. I have tried teezur jigs and would recommend them. The jig I am looking for though has a different type of tail. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi kytiteloc, Haven't heard of (u need a lure) , but if you have time (a lot!) you should visit www.cabelas.com/ and check out their fishing stuff. They have alot of stuff for panfishing. Look at the panfish soft plastics - Feather Plus Bodies. Kind of similar. Haven't tried them but they sure look good. Good luck
    BlackshearGal1

Post Thanks / Like

Wink BlackshearGal1

Hello BlackshearGal1, I have not had a chance to welcome you to Georgia Crappie.Com, Welcome aboard, We are happy to have you with us. I enjoy reading your post, Hope you are catching some slabs at blackshear, Give us a fishing report when you go, Looking forward to your report. Good Fishing and Gods Blessings ! Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jimmy S. Thanks for the welcome! I just kinda slipped in...Had been watching & reading the message boards for about three or four weeks and finally mustered up the courage to get in on a thread. Starting to feel like an old pro! lol I just can't figure out the whole picture attachment thingee!?! I'll be glad to fill you in on our fishing "adventures" although I'm certainly no pro in that dept! I sure do enjoy it though, and have really enjoyed reading others' tips and advice. talk to you soon BlackshearGal1
    BlackshearGal1

1 mile from Jonathan Creek on beautiful KY Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Still Looking...Fairburn, GA

Bumping ya up buddy. I found your post while searching today from the paperwork that you gave me. Thought we might renew some interest and help.
    U-Need-A-Lure or uneedalure
    Super Fly or Superfly
    Uneeda lure innovations
    32 Broad Street
    Fairburn, GA

Post Thanks / Like

The super fly is made by spike it outdoors, located right here in bulloch county. The town is Brooklet, and they are sold at most wal-marts in packs of three. You can also look at there website.

Post Thanks / Like

Also look at the jigs made by crappieday on here, excact same type of lure, but made better, and you can get em from him with sickle hooks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast