Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Gill- BEE SPIN-photo & ?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Blue Gill- BEE SPIN-photo & ?

Any of yall ever use a little spinner like the one in the photo?If so what did u catch on it?
    I PRACTICE CATCH & FRY---DONT EVERYBODY ? Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Flatfish made one simiular to it with a jig. But put the propellar on the jig. it was awesome for bass. Yours looks simiular to what they use out west to troll for trout and walleye. Why does it say send orders to WI but you live in louisana?? just curious

Post Thanks / Like

I had also photo-ed the the order blank to send to some friends.I was tipped off about by a friend who saw that you could order one for a $1.00 in a ad in Fur Fish and Game magazine.Mine just came in and i was wondering if anybody else had used one like that.I dont make em nor do i sale them- just trying to get info about them.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just curious. If i can find the jig and the the ones snake river sent me I will take a pic and post for you. But it does look like it would catch fish for sure...

Post Thanks / Like

yep ,im thinking it would catch fish too.Cant remember seeing this can of set up before.

Post Thanks / Like

looks like something we used to use for walleye years ago, it was called a junebug spinner. same kind of fly but had a colorado blade and a lead weight.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frank C View Post
    looks like something we used to use for walleye years ago, it was called a junebug spinner. same kind of fly but had a colorado blade and a lead weight.
    I havent seen a rig like this before and its way to hot down here were i live to go try it it out.It looks like it would work.Were they effective on walleye?

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like an old school "sally"they used to use for Walleyes on the Niagara river.Up here it would be behind a wire/spinner(my dad swears by hildebrant) and drifted on a three way.My dad still ties and uses them.

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Quote Originally Posted by notpc1 View Post
    It looks like an old school "sally"they used to use for Walleyes on the Niagara river.Up here it would be behind a wire/spinner(my dad swears by hildebrant) and drifted on a three way.My dad still ties and uses them.
    Thanks for the info --thats what i was looking for when i posted this in the panfish section.I cant remember seeing that kind of set up.Looks like a fish catcher.Im going to find out if it ever cools down some here where i live.Thumbs Up

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

This does not belong in the Personal Ads forum. Nothing being sold.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast