Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: motel around truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default motel around truman

would like some input on a motel around truman
    nice but not alot of $$$$$$$
    thanks jimmie

Post Thanks / Like

We stay in Uncle Gabie's Cabins or RC Adventure Cabins. Both have a web site. Gabies are ~$60/night and RC ~$120.

Post Thanks / Like

truman westside ap'ts are the best deal i know of.right on 7 just up the hill from the mile long bridge.660 438 7904 they have a website too
    tightwad in is a good deal if there is a bunch of you and you want to be in the same cabin i can't find the card but call tightwad c store/bait and tackle and they will get you the #
    bucksaw has kitchenettes on the water for about $100. a night thier motel is reasonable but just beds and a bathroom.
    osage bluff has a motel but i don't think any kitchens.
    sterrit creek has a few kitchenettes
    there are several other cabins/motels along 7

Post Thanks / Like

We always stay at the kitchenettes at Bucksaw. You can't beat the folks that work there and it is priced pretty reasonable. They have a bathroom, kitchen, twin bed, and a bunk bed. You can dock your boat just outside your room as well which makes it pretty nice.
    "They call me The Crappie Menace."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DABE View Post
    We always stay at the kitchenettes at Bucksaw. You can't beat the folks that work there and it is priced pretty reasonable. They have a bathroom, kitchen, twin bed, and a bunk bed. You can dock your boat just outside your room as well which makes it pretty nice.
    you really can't beat opening your door and there is your boat ready to go!alot of crappie caught right there at the dock too....

Post Thanks / Like

that's all good info! my buddy stayed there ther the last few week's and it is convenient and the room's are clean and a/c work's great... but they can get a bit musty he said and the bathroom is in the hallway... i've been staying at the usa inn in clinton the last 2 weekend's... $55 a night, very clean, cable tv, a/c work's great, lot's of food place's close by! just my 2 cent's
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

your 2 cent's is worth 3 cent's in my book !!! thanks to all

Post Thanks / Like

the bathroom in the hallway is on top of the marina.....just sleeping rooms.cheaper but all you get is a bed and community restroom.....i didn't mention that because since i've never stayed up there i forget about them.the kitchenettes on the water have nice private bathrooms, but are more.
    warsaw westside is $60.00 or so a night and very nice.close to the lower part of the lake and warsaw.lot's of restuarants.not trying to argue, like kc said, just my $.02!

Post Thanks / Like

after i wrote that i remembered there is a new this year addition on the water and i don't know where the restrooms are in those.....

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for all the info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast