Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Amber Alert

Post Thanks / Like

Default Amber Alert

An West TN Amber Alert has been issued for two young children who police believe have been abducted by their mother's boyfriend.

The alert was issued by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation for the Obion County Sheriff's Department for three-year-old Jilleeann Calderon, white, female, 36 inches tall, 30 pounds with brown hair and eyes and for four- year-old James Brown, white, male, 36 inches tall and 35 pounds, with brown hair and eyes.

The children are believed to have been kidnapped by their mother's boyfriend, 51 year old Terry Nichols, white male, 59 tall, 230 pounds, brown eyes and grey hair.

Police also reported that on July 27, 2011, Nichols is accused of abducting his niece, sixteen- year-old Ashley Burse from a Wal Mart parking lot in Kennett, Missouri along with her three-month-old baby girl, Ava Burse.

They may be in South Alabama travelling in a 2001 white Dodge Caravan with TN license plate 286WPL.

If you have any information about the whereabouts of the children or Terry Nichols please call the Obion County Sheriffs Department at 731-885-5832 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Post Thanks / Like

Have they caught him yet?
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

That was on the radio here in South Alabama this morning, I hope they catch him and the kids are OK!!!!!

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

They got the kids back safe. That Nichols guy sounded like a real piece of work.

Post Thanks / Like

i hug my daughter super tight every time they issue one of those......glad it ended well
    PASS IT ON-TAKE A KID ON YOUR NEXT OUTING