Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice suprise

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice suprise

Well i got a PM from Buzzman friday, he said he had something for me and that i needed to call him (I have never meet the guy before). I did and he said he had some jigs for me what color do i like to fish. i told him what i usually used and he said "OK i will get with you later". Now i dont know how to say it without it sounding bad, but when it comes to some of this internet, web forum stuff you could say im kind of a skeptic. But low and behold i get a call on saturday morning from Buzz, says he needs to meet me to give these to me. I couldnt make it because i was on Grand lake drifting for Blue's. Sunday i get another call Buzz is in Alba, so i meet him and he hands me a big ol bag of assorted jigs that he has made along with an assortment of Slab busters. How awesome is that. Thanks a ton Buzz, I got home and both my daughters told me we really needed to go try them so.....Look out stockton, going to give them a try on thursday and friday. Once again Thank you Buzz, its guys like you that make this forum what it is ( and a lot of you others too ). And i will pay it forward how ever i can. By the way attached is one of the Blue's we caught this weekend, we let her go but brought home 10 that went between 3 and 7 pounds......mmmmmm good.Name:  73011.JPG
Views: 442
Size:  71.9 KB

Post Thanks / Like

wish there were more like ole Buzzy, he is top shelf all the way, and congrats on your fish, love fried catfish

Post Thanks / Like

Good job on the blues.And u r right Buzzy is one fine man.

Post Thanks / Like

Buzzy....you're a "good ol boy"Thumbs Up
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like old Buzzy is a great guy. And nice catfish there.

Post Thanks / Like

Buy all my jig heads from Buzzy, excellent quality AND they catch fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Buzzy sure is one of a kind and an all around good guy. Hope he don't fall out of his chair reading all the nice things being said about him and hurt himself.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

There's quite a few tyers here that have sent many many jigs for our crappiefests to be given away as prizes. And I know for a fact that some of the packages that were sent were expensive just for the shipping, not to even mention the number of jigheads and jigs inside those packages. There are no other sites on the 'net like this one with alot of generous people always willing to throw in a helping hand. I dont tie, but every chance I get I also want to pay it forward too. IMO, this is another great asset to CDC...people just willing to share what they can to help out fellow fishermen.

Sounds like you had a great time with the blues and took a good mess home for a fish fry too. Congrats.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Buzzy is a goodun for sure.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

he's number ONE in my book

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast