Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green Light

Post Thanks / Like

Default Green Light

Got these last night using a Reel Lite 612 green. Batteries were dead in the camera, so had to take the pictures when we got home. This is my wife of one month, (Crappie ll) she's holding a 13"er. Fish bit at dark, then nothing after, quit at 12am.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Proud Member Of Team Geezer
    Member: Michigan Chapter of Team Overalls

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good report........You are lucky to have a wife who will fish with you.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bob: I think she would fish with or without me. She's a very good fisherman, she does all her own stuff, even ties up some harness's. , lindy rigs etc. I've had fishing buddies that weren't near as good.

Proud Member Of Team Geezer
    Member: Michigan Chapter of Team Overalls

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a good partner!!!
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie 1 View Post
    Thanks Bob: I think she would fish with or without me. She's a very good fisherman, she does all her own stuff, even ties up some harness's. , lindy rigs etc. I've had fishing buddies that weren't near as good.
    I believe that is what you call.....a keeper:D congrats to you both
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Man you hit the jackpot. So rare.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a great fishing partner Thumbs Up I finally got my wife to go fishing with me last year, we've been married 42 yrs and this was the first time. I knew where some big ones were at in the private lakes I fish so I thought I could get her interested a little. I baited her hook with a minnow and we drifted through the area and she caught a 2 1/2lb crappie. After I got it of the hook and rebaited her pole I drifted through again and she got a 2lb one. I got her all rigged up and drifted through again and she didn't get a bite and then she made this statement about watching her float " This is kinda like watchin paint dry isn't it". This from someone that had just caught 2 crappie in 15 min that totaled 4.5 lbs together. I gave up, loaded the boat and took her to the house DohDoh

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Blackhawk19;I got her all rigged up and drifted through again and she didn't get a bite and then she made this statement about watching her float " This is kinda like watchin paint dry isn't it". This from someone that had just caught 2 crappie in 15 min that totaled 4.5 lbs together. I gave up, loaded the boat and took her to the house DohDoh[/QUOTE]

It could have been worse, she could have gotten wet after a statement like that. Great self control!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk19 View Post
    Congrats on a great fishing partner Thumbs Up I finally got my wife to go fishing with me last year, we've been married 42 yrs and this was the first time. I knew where some big ones were at in the private lakes I fish so I thought I could get her interested a little. I baited her hook with a minnow and we drifted through the area and she caught a 2 1/2lb crappie. After I got it of the hook and rebaited her pole I drifted through again and she got a 2lb one. I got her all rigged up and drifted through again and she didn't get a bite and then she made this statement about watching her float " This is kinda like watchin paint dry isn't it". This from someone that had just caught 2 crappie in 15 min that totaled 4.5 lbs together. I gave up, loaded the boat and took her to the house DohDoh
    hahahahahaha Stop I can't breathe!!! hahahahahahahahaha Yea brother I know that feeling well. Only difference is we were on the bank and Mother Nature was "PRESSING" me hard. So I went to the outhouse only minutes away and returned. Hey, where's my pole? So she says "it's out there in the water, it started dragging across the ground and got stuck on that rock, I didn't think I should grab it!!!" Well, I love her dearly and haven't taken her again till last year, after 24 yrs. Now she won't go again cause the boats too fast. Go figure

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    It could have been worse, she could have gotten wet after a statement like that. Great self control!
    She came close RoflRoflRofl To make things worse I didn't even fish because I was helping her.

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast