Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: need some ideas on selling 10ft scamp..have listed on Craigslist.any other thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

Default need some ideas on selling 10ft scamp..have listed on Craigslist.any other thoughts?

Bought the ideal pond boat and then found the one I really wanted (yeah, I know what you are going to say) so now I have 2 ten foot plastic boats in the drive. Sold the third one to Buzzy. Have it listed on Craigslist this weekend.

Any thoughts on any other sources?

Tried swap shop on Carthage radio friday and will run again on Mon/tues

So I'm "boat poor" as my wife points out every time she pulls in the drive (she says other things as well)

or maybe I'm getting in too much of a hurry, or its a bad time to sell boats?

Post Thanks / Like

Could try ebay, and I assume you listed it on the classifieds on crappie.com, as that'd be the best place to get it sold. I hope you get it sold quick.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Stick a picture of it on the Off Topic section here on the MO board also. List what it is amd any extras that you have for it. I bet you will have no problem selling it or trading it on here.

Post Thanks / Like

dont let her get 2 u i hav 5 boats n my yard. Take her fishing and she will come 2 like them i hope like mine did