Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowrance I-finder

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowrance I-finder

I bought this handheld gps off someone who said they wanted to upgrade to a newer model but i think i may have gotten ripped off. I've been trying to learn to use it for quite some time now and still cant get it to accept more than one waypoint. It replaces the one i have saved. Am i doing something wrong and can anybody help me out with this thing. I even went to the site and read the manual, downloaded the demo model, tried to do it there but the demo wont lock into any satellites so i cant get a reading with that. Any body know how to clear everything out of this thing so i can start from scratch in setting it up?

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Chaunc, I am not familiar with the Ifinder but, There should be a menu that would give you the option to delete all waypoints. If not call the manufacturer.
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

Post Thanks / Like

Bob, i can delete all waypoints.... i just cant get more than one in there.:D

jonesy74 Guest

When saving a waypoint the unit should automatically name and put them in sequencial order for you. To save a waypoint press enter twice. Save 3 waypoints then press find, then waypoint. they should be listed there as waypoint001 waypoint002 waypoint003.
    If you save them by pressing zout and zin at the same time the unit will overwrite your old waypoint.
    I hope this helps. If not let me know
    Jonesy

Post Thanks / Like

I'll give it a try monday. Thanks

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone else recently had the same problem. Lowrance had them hold the page button down while turning it on. That reset everything and fixed the problem.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va