Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Xpress Dealer Meeting

Post Thanks / Like

Default Xpress Dealer Meeting

I'm at the Xpress dealer meeting in beautiful Hot Springs, AR. Xpress has really attacked the crappie/multi species boat market this year with the addition of 4 new models. Can't wait to show em to you guys. One of them is a deep v model similar to the Lund. Look for Xpress's aggressive advertising campaign in all of the National publications and online in the near future. Call or PM me for more details.
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

They are a nice boat, I have a 22' Xpress

Post Thanks / Like

can not wait to see what they come out with

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously looked at a xpress before I purchased the War Eagle Predator. If it had a live well up front, I might have got it (the crappie boat version). The salesman was a little snotty. I guess I didn't meet his requirements of someone who had "the money" and that I was wasting his time. I was profiled. haha
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean cane pole. They usually act right snotty too cause they think I'm broke by the way I'm dressed. Usually their attitude changes when they state a price with thier shoulders all throwed back and start talking about setting up a payment plan. By then I'm ready to leave so I just tell 'em wherever I buy it will be cash money, and I leave 'em standing there looking kinda stupid.

BRM, I wanna see the new boats as I'm interested in seeing the features on the deep V. I'm not in the market for a new one but since I bought a multi species boat this year I'm interested in looking at others to see how they are built.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    I seriously looked at a xpress before I purchased the War Eagle Predator. If it had a live well up front, I might have got it (the crappie boat version). The salesman was a little snotty. I guess I didn't meet his requirements of someone who had "the money" and that I was wasting his time. I was profiled. haha
    Sorry for that experience. It only takes one bad sales person to leave a bad taste in your mouth. My only requirement is you must want a boat.( sooner or later) I really don't want your money, I much prefer to have your business. The rest will take care of itself.

All of the Xpress PFC models come with three across seating and dual live wells. I have a few parking lot pics of the deep v model, but it is still in the prototype stage.
    This deep v boat has a huge front live well, dual rod boxes,( one on either side of the boat) and the Hyper Lift Pad Ride Hull. Still working on the second rear live well and a step storage box to make it easier to get on the front deck. That front live well holds at least 30-35 gallons of water. Don't have the exact specks yet. The 16'er should come in at about (PM Me for price)(worth the $$$) with a F70LA 4 Stroke Yamaha, and Includes FCTM, FF, and Aluminum Trailer. It's also wide enough for a kicker engine on back and three across seating in front and rear.
    Last edited by BigRiverMarine; 07-25-2011 at 09:29 PM.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Is the back deck an add on accessory deck so it's removeable?
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    Is the back deck an add on accessory deck so it's removeable?
    No, it's a permanent deck, but short enough to troll without ever getting on it. It does have built in fuel and battery boxes under it.

Post Thanks / Like

nice lookin rig.BRM.......If there's any way you could take some pics of the hull underneath.especially the rear of the hull.it's asking a lot but if it's possible that would be appreciated.especially on the bigger crappie models!!

Z

Post Thanks / Like

when will the specs and info be out on the web? nice looking boats. Would like to see the PFC 3 seat wide one as well.

Boat salesmen are not much different than car salemen with their attitudes. I'm like gabowman & canepole, appearances can be deceiving. I an fortunate that I can get pretty much get what I want, I just have to make up my mind I want something bad enough to open up the back pocket to get it . Salesmen can turn me off pretty quick sometimes.
    GO BIG ORANGE !

I meant to behave, but there were just way too many other options available at the time.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast