Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bwillaub done it again

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bwillaub done it again

Got to go with Bwillaub today at Bucksaw. This is one who definately has his finger on the pulse of the crappie in the area and a great guy on top of it. We were on the water at 6:30 and done by 9:30. Got to meet the legendendary Beagle and Dr. Jim while fishing and then again at cleaning station. Great bunch of guys.

18 fow 10-14 down on minners.

Thank You to all that makes CDC such a great place where folks can share info, get to know one another, and ultimately catch more fish.

By the way, I think Bwillaub caught 3 to my one, but it was still a great day.
    Give someone a fish and you feed them for a day; teach someone to fish and you feed them for life.
    Matthew 5:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Bwillaub is one of the best guides on the lake!!! You are correct about him being a great guy also. Beagle and Drfish are awesome!!!! Congrats on a great day.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a great trip with Bwillaub! It's sure fun catching Truman slabs. Meeting DR and Beagle had to be the icing on the cake. Whole bunch of great guys right there.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a great day. Sure sounds fun.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking the same thing,,, nice meeting you and glad you caught a bunch,,,, jim outfished me 5 to 1

Post Thanks / Like

bout everyone i fish with outfishes me but it sure is a great learning experience wtg

Post Thanks / Like

I had a great time, Matt. It was nice to meet you and to share a boat with you. I didn't have any trouble remembering your name.

I want all you folks out there to know that Matt (sow tamer) is a heckuva nice guy. He is a "goodun" in my book.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speck View Post
    Bwillaub is one of the best guides on the lake!!! You are correct about him being a great guy also.
    Hey, Brother, you need to stop spreading those nasty rumors about me. I have a rep to live up to. I am NO guide for sure. ANYONE can catch em these days.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a fine morning gentlemen.

Post Thanks / Like

Bob's gonna have you spoiled nowDoh Glad you caught a bunch!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast