Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dardanelle

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dardanelle

Anything going on on Dardanelle? I'll be down there the weekend of the 22nd. I'll probably be focusing on Shoals bay area and work the channel out to Mud Creek if they aren't in the bay.

What's the Water Temp.

Any info. would be much appreciated

Man I like that lake!
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

from Game & Fish report...
    Lake Dardanelle: Early Bird Outfitters said the lake is slightly stained and the water temperature is around 52 degrees. Bream are starting to come up and are biting well on small nightcrawlers and crickets. Crappie are biting well throughout the lake. The best depths range from 18 inches in the grass to channel swings around 9 feet deep. Fishing for black bass has been hit-or-miss. Catfihsing is good on chicken livers and cut bait. Hybrid and white bass are being caught on shad-colored and white crankbaits across the current.
    I think I got one...

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx for the response. The water is cool here at Table Rock too. Looks like the Crappie Spawn will be in full swing in a couple weeks if the weather stays warm like today. I'll be down April 22nd & 23rd and then the following Friday, Sat. & Sun. I caught some real nice slabs down there last spring. Those Crappie put my Table Rock Crappies to shame.
    Standing in the Gap