Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bob's Jigs Shark, Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bob's Jigs Shark, Thanks

Well Bob, I recieved your sample of Shark Jigs, Thanks for doing what you said. The product is very well put together and I wish you all the sucess, It's a hard world out there.. :o

Post Thanks / Like

i also received mine!! hope to test em this weekend!!!! again thanks!!!!!!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They are a truly awesome looking bait. I plan on using mine next Wednesday.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Got mine too. Can't wait to give em a try!

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Got mine too. Gonna give them a try this morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaunc View Post
    Got mine too. Gonna give them a try this morning.
    Okay, i gave em a try this morning and they do catch fish. However, the bluegills had a goodtime on em too. Any way to make the tail a bit tougher. Went thru 5 in one trip. But the crappies did love em. Caught quite a few casting and tightlining. Nothing real big but the big ones weren't in my regular spots right now. Overall opinion.... pretty good bait. Just needs to be a little more durable. I'll fish them again on a diffrent lake tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

what color is the shark in the picture? from what I can tell it looks like a good color. Thanks for your report. The reason for the tail being like it is was that the smaller diameter seems to give it more action. You can probably make it with tougher plastic and make it more durable, like putting hardener in the plastic when it is made. Glad you caught some crappie on it. The intention of this bait was to make it a multi species bait with the crappie and bluegill in mind, so it looks like it did the trick. Thanks for the report chaunc.

Quote Originally Posted by chaunc View Post
    Okay, i gave em a try this morning and they do catch fish. However, the bluegills had a goodtime on em too. Any way to make the tail a bit tougher. Went thru 5 in one trip. But the crappies did love em. Caught quite a few casting and tightlining. Nothing real big but the big ones weren't in my regular spots right now. Overall opinion.... pretty good bait. Just needs to be a little more durable. I'll fish them again on a diffrent lake tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    what color is the shark in the picture? from what I can tell it looks like a good color. Thanks for your report. The reason for the tail being like it is was that the smaller diameter seems to give it more action. You can probably make it with tougher plastic and make it more durable, like putting hardener in the plastic when it is made. Glad you caught some crappie on it. The intention of this bait was to make it a multi species bait with the crappie and bluegill in mind, so it looks like it did the trick. Thanks for the report chaunc.
    Dont know the color as it was sent as a sample to replace the shipping costs. I fished a DANCER the same color, and they loved it too. Tail was gone after a few fish but i kept using the little body part that was left. They kept hitting it for a while. Crappies and gills. Did a lot better with the dancers yesterday. But still lost a lot of tails. Overall, this is a very good bait. I'll see how they hold up in colder water this fall.

Post Thanks / Like

great report, thanks!

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

dear friends I thank you for your feedback on the shark in my plastic baits other than the shark the shark is designed with a thin tail and we do you soft plastics if I do toughen that plastic bait up anymore it will probably destroy the action we will take under consideration of adding partners or substitutes to make this debate stronger but take under consideration that you may destroy the action of this plastic bait called the shark also the crappie dancer we appreciate any feedback whether good or bad please do not hesitate by posting your comments on here or elsewhere we have nothing to hide its you the people that will tell me how the product is working this is what I definitely need to make a powerful bait we will come out with a better and stronger bait in the shark and also crappie dancer I will pick out selected field testers for this in the future I will not change or do anything to the states for the time being I do have a few questions to ask the people that have got samples and that are fishing with the shark or crappie dancer are either one of these baits outperforming anything else that you've been using such is your regular jigs and or other plastic baits how do you feel about that plastic baits in common good or bad we know for a fact that these are top producing plastic baits I know the performance of them will definitely catch fish though I have not fish within that much by looking at them and looking at the action in the water that I've had the chance to watch they are performing terrific just the way that I would want them to act but we will take everything under consideration in your feedbacks and try to do better in the future designing and working with the plastic baits is very hard sometimes to get something that is 100% bulletproof his partner impossible there will always be some flaws in any plastic bait that is on the market you all know the situation with other plastic baits and not all of them are 100% bulletproof there are many plastic baits on the market today and only a handful that are good producers it's up to you the public to decipher which is good and bad we appreciate everything that you guys have done in testing these baits Bob.

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast