Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need your help on Truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need your help on Truman

I know you guys aren't going to like this question but I have to ask. I've been having trouble locating good bass on Truman this summer anyone been catching any crappie fishing. I know they are there see the tournaments results with big bags weight in everytime. Don't know why I can't figure Truman out with the low water levels. Any info would be great. And yes I'm reading your mind this is a crappie website not a bass website. But we are all fisherman out enjoying the time we have here.

Post Thanks / Like

We caught a couple last weekend on flats in about 6-10 fow, no monsters just a couple pounds.

Post Thanks / Like

Landed a nice one pulling cranks by the bluffs near the dam. Actually I believe were pulling along the dam when that one hit. It was released... to the grease.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

10" worms on the flats amd crank baits are the ticket right now. Some are catching them carolina rigging on deeper points also. Lots of little fish right now but someone always seems to find a big sack come tournament time.

Post Thanks / Like

We caught 3 2 wks ago while crappie fishing across from G-10 in 25fow 12-15 down on wht/chart jigs.....Had 1 3lb & 2-2lb hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Hogles Creek is producing some good ones right now as is the KK island area. 10 inch worms and jig and pig. Also some being caught on DD22 cranks in same areas.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Main lake points produce a lot of fish this time of the year. I've caught a bunch of bass in Cedar Creek over the past couple of years. 10" Red Shad worms have worked best for me.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.