Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Headed to LOZ Niangua arm

Post Thanks / Like

Default Headed to LOZ Niangua arm

We're headed down Thurs night for a long weekend of family fishing and boiling our noggins in the sun.

Anybody have a fishing report for the Niangua arm? The place we're staying is right where the Little Niangua splits off.

Input appreciated !
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

Aint heard a thing from over there Ralph but i bet you'll find em like you did last trip down,good luck and have fun with the family.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

No matter what, we'll have fun lookin' for them Bugs. I brought my son and his buddy down to your neck of the woods and fished the Glaize on the 9th and 10th, weather was smokin' hot and the crappie were a bit slow. Caught a ton of dinks compared to keepers, but still came home with a bunch of eaters. The boys had fun running a trot line - for whatever reason the cats were lighting up the trotline.... we'd set it right before dusk, go fish a bit, come back an hour later, and have a couple cats on. Re-bait and come back in the morning and have 4-5 more good sized ones on. Ended up the weekend with the whole boat carpet fore to aft covered in cat slime, because they wouldn't fit in the livewells. Oh well, a good time for the boys, and the boat needed a good scrub-down anyway.

For some reason these 14yr old boys kept wanting to fish somewhere they'd heard of called party cove? Must be crappie biting there I guess.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

Smart boysThumbs Upnext time give me a holler when you're fishin the glaize we'll try to hook up and Bs a while.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie