Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Better Hope He's Wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Better Hope He's Wrong.

This is a report and comments from former CIA operative Robert Baer.
    Foreign Policy Matters | Political Correction
    If they do attack God help us all.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

What would you have Israel do? Iran sits over there enriching Uranium for nuclear weapons and constantly talks about wiping Israel off the face of the planet. It seems like self preservation to me.

I can tell you this. If a man were standing outside my house sharpening a knife and telling me he was going to come in and kill my family, I wouldn't wait for him to come on in.
    Last edited by meatdragger; 07-20-2011 at 11:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by meatdragger View Post
    What would you have Israel do? Iran sits over there enriching Uranium for nuclear weapons and constantly talks about wiping Israel off the face of the planet. It seems like self preservation to me.

I can tell you this. If a man were standing outside my house sharpening a knife and telling me he was going to come in and kill my family, I wouldn't wait for him to come on in.
    I couldn't agree more. Although in Israel, it's like having your neighbor on the left sharpening his knife and saying he's going to cut your families head off, your neighbors across the street are sighting in their rifles on pictures of your family and the neighbors on the right throwing rocks across the fence hitting your family members while they're in the backyard trying to have a cook out. Then the rest of the neighborhood screams and hollers bloody murder you when you throw the rocks back!

If it wasn't so serious, it would be laughable the way the world treats Israel. Actions that we or any other nation would not put up with or tolerate, Israel is expected to turn the other cheek on. Then when they do take action, everyone comes down on them. WTF!

I hope that prediction is wrong as well. It's hard to take a prediction like that serious when the guy is promoting his book. Some may think he's only making it to get attention for his book I think if Israel was planning an attack, they sure wouldn't let it leak!

Post Thanks / Like

"If the enemies of Israel would lay down their weapons, there would be peace. If Israel were to lay down it's weapons, it would be destroyed." - Benjamin Netanyahu
    AMERICANS: Willing to cross a frozen river to kill you, in your sleep, on Christmas, totally not kidding, we've done it.