Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: July CDC One Pole results

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default July CDC One Pole results

I will change this later with all the weights and names. But for now we had 21 boats on a hot day. Jigging Tournaments and Charlie Rogers took 1st with 9.08 lbs. Vallentine and Pitts had big fish with a 1.62 lb slab. DRD and Ben had 2nd big fish with a 1.50. 2nd was Vallentine and Pitts with 8.67. 3rd was LOZ slab slayer with 8.18. 4th was the JJ's "Gary and Sue" with 8.00. 5th and final paying position was Goodman and Goodman with 7.93. Then it was close with 7 teams between 7.51 and 7.91. Great turn out and weights for a hot day.

Post Thanks / Like

Man I don't see hardhunter2's name on there, would have just been another feather in my cap if I could have fished it.......... he he...
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for putting on a great tournament....we're staying away from Bucksaw from now on!!!! You all schooled us! Our small little weigh in of a little under 6Ibs..sheesh!! Actually we were pretty happy with our weight considering we had never fished that area and we're far from pro's!! Just wanted to say thanks for putting it on! We caught quite a few keepers though, probably would have had 2 limits or so of nice fish. Oh and don't try to put in at Otter Creek: It looked like they had dozed some dirt off into the lake or something...really soft. As soon as the trailer got 5-6' into the water the tires just sank and it decided to rest on the axle. It took probably 10-15 minutes to get un-stuck. Broke a tailight and bent the license plate to shreds............

Post Thanks / Like

congrats to everyone that fished! And well done rogers! It was a warm one for sure!

And OSS we stunk it up today buddy! I ain't got any other excuses! Lol just flat out a bad day!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hardhunter you should have just told him you had to miss the weigh in because you were taking a stringer of 3 lber's to sell at Bass Pro or you had such a great weight you did not want to hurt his feelings by weighing them in front of him.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job again Jiggin & Lenny...Thanks for your effort in the heat....We had a great day...& Look forward to the next one......

Hardhunter its just that way some days

Post Thanks / Like

Will give you credit Hardhead, takes them bad days to make the good ones even better, now do you want me to send you two volumes of my latest crappie book.??? You could read them at work, you don't do nothing there anyway....... at least you got out, more than I could do.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great, guys! Way to bear that heat. I'm sure slingin' slabs in makes you forget about the weather tho.

Matt that sucks about the trailer. I'm sure you were happy when you finally got out. Keep fishing with those Truman boys and your fishing skills will grow by leaps and bounds!

Post Thanks / Like

My $500 should get me at least two copy of your new crappie book Monty.... Lol
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

GOOD JOB Kevin looks like the big sticks did it again

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast