Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help!!! 2 Lost Dogs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help!!! Both dogs found !!!!

We found both dogs today approx 5 miles from where we last seen them. 2 tired, hungry dogs. A lady called the animal shelter and reported seeing them @ 9:30 this morning. We got the call at 12:30 and we were only 5 min. from thae lady's house that saw them. We then started up and down the road asking people and everyone had seen them that morning. We finally saw a guy that had seen them at his brothers house, so we went there about a mile down the road and they were close by under the shade. Thanks to everyone for their support. By the way we fed the dogs, put them in the boat and went out and caught 42 keepers. What a day!
    Last edited by sls; 03-30-2006 at 09:32 PM.

Billbob is online now Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

you can have the white perinese that hangs out here at the house!!!!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

As of today a 500.00 reward is being offered for the return of both dogs

Post Thanks / Like

What state are you in? Are you near Camden, South Carolina?
    John 21:3
    Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing.

And we act like this Nightstalking thing is new.

For some excitment, read the next verse. A special guest arrived, they filled their coolers and had a fish fry on the beach...in the morning. My kind of people.- Bowfin

Post Thanks / Like

SLS:
    I hope you find your dogs. If you live close to where you last saw them try this. Take any old clothing that has your scent on it and put it where you last saw the dogs. If they come back looking for you they will find the clothing and maybe stay there for a while. I saw this trick on TV where someone else found their lost dogs using this trick.

And old blanket or old jacket may work.

Quote Originally Posted by sls
    We fished Monday. My partner and I each carried a dog. We watched them all day play along the bank. The last time we saw them was 30 min. before dark. We were in the Harmon's Creek area near Camden, TN. My partners dog is a huge great white perinese (sp) solid white weighs 90 lbs. My doq is a short haired brown mixed breed. He is about 20" tall and favors a pit somewhat although slimmer. These dogs will go to anyone and are very freindly. Cesear is the white dogs name and the brown dog is Rebel. Thanks
    for anyone's help. I can be reached at 686 7587 cell
    Regards,

Moose1am