Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: we field-tested the shark all I got to say is wow.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default we field-tested the shark all I got to say is wow.

I shot a bunch of sharks today in the mold guys and they should fantastic so I wanted to field test them in the river behind my house they are awesome in the water action like you would not believe completely different than anything I've ever seen in the water after to cast I caught one to pound squall fish in one smallmouth bass both the fish swallowed the plastic bait down her throat this is a preview warning to take some needle nose pliers when you fish with them they have a diving action also the wings wiggle and it looks super in the water we made 2 color sharks today here is a picture of what we caught the fish on sorry I didn't take any pictures of the fish with the bait in her mouth we will try that this evening and post it here on this post.
    Name:  kkkkk 001 (400x266).jpg
Views: 261
Size:  87.8 KB

www.bobsjigs.com

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Snake, that new color looks great also. Good to hear the fish like em too.Thumbs Up
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

all right! Thumbs Up Hands Clapping
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now in my neck of the woods the crappie are hitting anything with orange or chartreuse on it or a combination both.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

great Bob....cant wait to get my hands on some, they look awesome......JR and I went today with a good friend I work with, had 39 keepers and alot of throw backs, more important had a blast!!!!......

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

They sure look good Bob... Shark is a perfect name...

Proud Member Of Team Geezer
    Member: Michigan Chapter of Team Overalls

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

and I got to say about this big guys is awesome you will be getting samples next week but tell you one thing is a dynamite looking thing in the water in the way the fish took it was really surprising to me I think it's going to be a winner for sure I haven't got a chance to get down with the crappie are probably in the next few weeks the crappie have died way down here lately but it is a fantastic bait wait to you see it in the water we were fishing with a 1/32 oz. Head so it made it super light weight of course I wouldn't go much over 1/16 were led head we have plans on the drawing board to more different sizes will be the having a 3 inch and inch and a half the sample that you will be getting is 2 inch I'm sure that they three-inch would be a killer on smallmouth bass the basket took it here was a smallmouth but not very big for the size of the fish he took the whole bait down its throat I was really surprised that he stopped it in that far so they must really love the action to suck it and that much.

www.bobsjigs.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    I shot a bunch of sharks today in the mold guys and they should fantastic so I wanted to field test them in the river behind my house they are awesome in the water action like you would not believe completely different than anything I've ever seen in the water. Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the fish with the bait in her mouth we will try that this evening and post it here on this post.
    Name:  kkkkk 001 (400x266).jpg
Views: 261
Size:  87.8 KB
    I do believe that will be one awesome bait. It looks great in the signature.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

awesome

Post Thanks / Like

And of course when you get tired of that stinger tail on the back you can put maribou in the tail, like on a jelly jig. The wings on the plastic will give it new movement!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast