Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sickle Hooks

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sickle Hooks

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Fishi.../Fishing-Hooks

Some of you guys were asking about these aberdean style sickle hooks. I have been using the #1 and 1/0 and really like them. They are made by Matzuo

Post Thanks / Like

I think that was me and somebody already posted the link, so you get no pass from me making fun of you. Pffft.

I'm gonna give 'em a try. Been on a mission to find a better mouse trap and had just about made up my mind to stay with a 202EL with my thinking being if it's good enough for Capps and Coleman, I don't know why I think I can do any better. Then again...I ain't tried the sickle aberdeens yet.

Which brings up another question. Why do they call that style Aberdeen? And why come Aberdeen Mississippi doesn't have a Aberdeen Hook Festival?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Wannabe...;1592096]I think that was me and somebody already posted the link, so you get no pass from me making fun of you. Pffft.I'm gonna give 'em a try. Been on a mission to find a better mouse trap and had just about made up my mind to stay with a 202EL with my thinking being if it's good enough for Capps and Coleman, I don't know why I think I can do any better. Then again...I ain't tried the sickle aberdeens yetWhich brings up another question. Why do they call that style Aberdeen? And why come Aberdeen Mississippi doesn't have a Aberdeen Hook Festival?I gonna suppose it is for us dummies so we can relate it something we already us.Make fun all you want I can take it better than most done my share of dishin it out.As for the festival maybe that's something you could put on your to do list since you anint fishn none LoL.