Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: great customer service

Post Thanks / Like

Default great customer service

When you get great service from a company you should tell everyone about it,so here goes.
    After Christmas last year I used some of my gift money to purchase an EGO Reach net from Adventure Products. while using one day I dropped it in the lake,Doh no I didn't loose it as I had fore-thought to wrap a piece of swim noodle to the handleHands Clapping and it floated up like a catfish jugThumbs Up. Glad I didn't lose it because it is a very good net with an easy adjustable handle. Only the next time I went to use it, last week, it was jammed in the first section on the handle and I couldn't get it to extend. I sent an e-mail to Adventure Products and told them what had happened and that I wasn't very happy about it and would have to get a new net someplace else.
    Well Grant Corbett answered my e-mail and said that they have a limited warranty on the net and that he was sorry I had trouble with it and was sending me a new one. UPS just drove away and my new net is going in the boat next time out.
    Grant and Adventure Products deserve a large Hands Clapping for their fast service and standing behind their warranty.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Post Thanks / Like

Great to hear!

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

Post Thanks / Like

It is always nice to hear of a Company standing behind their products. EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That's good to hear. All manufacturers should stand behind their products this way. Glad it worked out for ya.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    That's good to hear. All manufacturers should stand behind their products this way. Glad it worked out for ya.
    Yeah and I didn't even say anything about replacing it to them. Actually I didn't even realize that there was a warranty on it like that.Warranty good for 1 year against defects
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

It is good to hear of the great service you received from them. I hope Adventure Products will be thought of if someone is looking to buy a new net.
    Good that you thought to put the piece of swim noodle on the handle, I know someone that didn't!!!Doh
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

They have always given me good service. Had problems with two of my nets but they made it all good.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

Got a new EGO a few months ago and it works like a dream. Easy to store and extend. Nice to know they will stand behind their products. They said it floats. Hope I don't have to find out the hard way.
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

dkb23 is offline Moderator Illinois Forum and Supermod
    Post Thanks / Like

Have the same problem right now with my EGO. I'll give it a try. Sending the email now.
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.:rolleyes:

dkb23 is offline Moderator Illinois Forum and Supermod
    Post Thanks / Like

Took a different approach. Called them. I have a replacement on the way! FYI. They want you to try and take it back to the store that you bought it from before they send a replacement. They let me slide on this though. Great to deal with. I am very pleased.....thanks for the information! Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.:rolleyes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast